1. We believe that the Bible, in its original documents, is the verbally inspired Word of God. It is complete, inerrant, and our final authority (II Tim. 3:15-17; II Pet. 1:19-21; I Cor. 2:13).
2. We believe in the doctrine of the Trinity. There is one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Deut. 6:4; Gal. 1:1; Heb. 1:8; Acts 5:3-4).
3. We believe God is absolutely sovereign and that in His sovereignty He has ordained that man’s destiny depends on man’s choice (Ps. 103:19; Rom. 8:28-39; I Cor. 1:21).
4. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ was perfectly sinless and that He died as our substitute, making a complete payment for our sins. He arose and is alive today. He is willing and able to save anyone who will trust Him as their own personal Savior (I Cor. 15:1-4; II Cor. 5:21; John 3:16; 6:47).
5. We believe that each member of the human race is fallen, sinful and spiritually dead and that, therefore, man is totally incapable of saving himself (Rom. 3:23; Eph. 2:1,8-9).
6. We believe that men (mankind) are saved by grace, through "repentance & faith," (Mark 1:15; Eph. 2:8-10) without works. After we are saved, we should desire to honor the Lord with good works in our lives but we could never be saved by our works no matter how good or well intended they might be. Salvation can only be received as a free gift from God (Rom. 4:5; 6:23).
7. We believe that every believer possesses eternal life and is, therefore, safe and secure for all eternity. When a Christian sins, his fellowship with the Lord is interrupted, but not his sonship. A Christian can incur the Father’s chastisement but he cannot lose his salvation (John 5:24; 6:37; I John 1:3,9; Heb. 12:6; I Cor. 11:32).
8. We believe every child of God is sealed and indwelled by the Holy Spirit. As believers it is our privilege and duty to be filled with the Spirit by yielding ourselves to Him so that our lives can be filled with His fruit (Eph. 1:13; Rom. 8:9; Eph. 5:18; Gal. 5:16-23).
9. We believe that during the period covered by the Book of Acts, the Holy Spirit gave various sign gifts such as prophecy, miraculous gifts of tongues for speaking in foreign languages without study, and the laying on of hands for miraculous healings. These gifts, being temporary, have ceased (Acts 2:1-11; I Cor. 13:8-13).
10. We believe that God heals today in answer to prayer according to His will but we do not believe He bestows on believers today the power to perform healings as He did in the Book of Acts. We also recognize that there may be times when God has a special purpose for afflictions and that it may not always be His will to heal (I John 5:14-15; II Cor. 12:8-10).
11. We believe that at the point of salvation, each believer is baptized by the Holy Spirit into the Body of Christ. (I Cor. 12:13; Eph. 4:5; I Cor. 1:13-17). We believe a Christian should follow the example of our LORD in "believer's baptism", which is deep-water baptism as an illustration of the to Death, Burial, & Resurrection of JESUS CHRIST and is showing outwardly what he believes in his heart and "identifying" himself with our Lord JESUS CHRIST. Acts 9:37-39; Rom. 6:3-10.
12. We believe in the observance of the Lord’s Supper as a "remembrance" of the Lord Jesus Christ and that the elements (unleavened bread & grape juice) of the supper are symbols of His crucified body and blood (I Cor. 11:23-25).
13. We believe that Christ will come again. First, He will come before the prophesied day of Tribulation to receive the Church, the Body of Christ, to Himself. Then, after the Tribulation, He will come to establish His Millennial Kingdom on earth (Acts 1:11; I Thess. 1:10; 4:13-18; 5:9; Matt. 25:31-34; Rev. 19:11-16; 20:4,6).
14. We believe that Satan is a real person who was created perfect but became the author of sin. Both he and his angels are destined to eternal judgment (Isa. 14:12-15; Ezek. 28:15; Matt. 25:41).
15. We believe that all men will be bodily resurrected from the dead. The saved will be raised to everlasting glory and the unsaved to everlasting damnation in the Lake of Fire (John 5:28-29; I Cor. 15:22-24; Rev. 20:6-16).
16. We believe it is our privilege and duty to serve as ambassadors for Christ under the special commission that the Lord Jesus Christ gave to the Apostle Paul for all believers in our present day of Grace (I Tim. 1:15-16; II Cor. 5:18-21; Eph. 3:8-9; 6:19-20).
Jesus preached, "...repent and believe the Gospel." (Mark 1:15) The Gospel according to the Bible is: 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 "...Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; and that he was buried and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures."
You should know what you believe.
IF you don't stand for something you will fall for anything. If you are religious but don't know what you actually believe you should study the Word of GOD and find out for yourself. A good start would be reading the Gospel of John in the Bible. If we can be of help please contact us via email.
We love you but most of all GOD loves you and wants you to spend eternity with Him. It's your decision. What will it be? Heaven or Hell?
Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murders, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."
Revelation 20:14,15 "And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."
Jesus preached, "repent and believe the gospel."